LIQUID OXYGEN TREATMENT
What is Oxygenating Trio®?
Oxygenating Trio® is an antioxidant therapy used to increase the metabolism of your skin, resulting in a radiant glow. Liquid oxygen treatments contain several healthy key ingredients. These ingredients work together to improve circulation and the appearance of your skin:
- Superoxide Dismutase – An enzyme that promotes antioxidant defense
- Fumaric Acid – An antioxidant
- Niacinamide – A form of the B vitamin that hydrates the skin and promotes a clear complexion
Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – This ingredient is a type of fungi that helps with detoxification
- Hydrogen Peroxide – A common topical oxygen source, hydrogen peroxide helps purify the skin
Lactic Acid – lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) found in milk and sugars, and a natural moisturizer found in the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – Another AHA, glycolic acid works on oily skin
- Salicylic Acid – This beta hydroxy acid calms the skin and promotes a clear complexion
Liquid oxygen treatment is a mask that works to draw oxygen to the skin surface and revive tired skin. This treatment is for you if your skin has experienced stress from sun damage, allergies or improper diet. Oxygenating Trio® causes a warming sensation that restores a rosy hue to the skin. The effects can last for several days.
Increasing the skin’s metabolism improves the skin’s appearance and overall health. Oxygenating Trio® liquid oxygen treatment does wonders on its own but is also great when used with other treatments. Microdermabrasion is a great addition.
Our medical team will discuss your cosmetic goals and expectations. This will help us determine if a liquid oxygen treatment is right for you. Before treatment, we will inform you of any risks, side effects or necessary aftercare. We will also tell you how to best maintain your results and if multiple treatments are necessary.
Physician’s Care Alliance (PCA SKIN)® is a global organization that serves more than 8,000 aesthetic and medical practices, with products sold in more than 50 countries worldwide.