At Elite Medical Skin and Laser Center, we are always looking for the newest
and most effective techniques and treatments for our patients. We are
proud to partner with PCA SKIN® in order to bring you some of the
best skincare products on the market, including Oxygenating Trio®.
What is Oxygenating Trio®?
A liquid oxygen treatment, comprised of several healthy ingredients for
your skin, Oxygenating Trio® is an antioxidant therapy used to increase
the metabolism of your skin for radiant, glowing results.
Oxygenating Trio® contains 8 key ingredients that work together to
improve the circulation and appearance of your skin:
- Superoxide Dismutase – An enzyme that promotes antioxidant defense
- Fumaric Acid – An antioxidant
- Niacinamide – A form of the B vitamin that hydrates the skin and
promotes a clear complexion
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – A type of fungi, this ingredient
encourages detoxification in the skin
- Hydrogen Peroxide – A common topical oxygen source, hydrogen peroxide
helps purify the skin
- Lactic Acid – A natural moisturizer found in the skin, lactic acid
is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is found in milk and sugars
- Glycolic Acid – Another AHA, glycolic acid works most effectively
on oily skin
- Salicylic Acid – This beta hydroxy acid has a calming effect on skin
and helps promote a clear complexion
Applied as a mask, this liquid oxygen treatment works to draw oxygen to
the skin surface and revive tired skin that has undergone stress from
a number of factors including sun damage, allergies and improper diet.
Oxygenating Trio® causes a warming sensation that restores a rosy
hue to the skin. The effects can last for several days.
Increasing the skin’s metabolism not only improves the skin’s
appearance but overall health as well. Oxygenating Trio® liquid oxygen
treatment can be done on its own or in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation
treatments, such as
During your consultation, our medical team will evaluate your cosmetic
goals and expectations to determine if a liquid oxygen treatment is right
for you. Prior to treatment, you will be informed of any risks, side effects
or necessary aftercare as well as how to best maintain your results and
if multiple treatments will be necessary.
Physician’s Care Alliance (PCA SKIN)® is a global organization
that serves more than 8,000 aesthetic and medical practices, with products
sold in more than 50 countries worldwide.